**This is an onsite position based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Candidates must live within a commutable distance.
Works onsite at a Lexmark Corporate Customer location supporting the customers' day-to-day printer fleet environment needs. Works closely with customer's end user community and Lexmark resources to execute upon customer expectations.
Position is Customer's first point of contact for all Lexmark inquiries or escalations.
Works closely with the Lexmark Operations management team and Lexmark customers to support the day-to-day activities and support needs of customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role specifically encompasses the following duties:
- Responsible for all first level customer escalations - must be able to respond to and manage through resolution.
- Manage all printer issues internally and externally (incl. Service calls, installations, etc.) and escalation issues as needed.
- Manage Client Services relationship and escalate issues as needed.
- Manage Configurations of Printers, and Print Release Settings
- Creates Change Requests for System upgrades
- Installs firmware and Configuration files onto the fleet of printers.
- Interface with Technical Operations to resolve issues.
- Interface with Technicians to assist with contacts and software loads
- Coordinate all new printer installs.
- Provide all necessary documentation and information to Manager as needed
- Device inventory collection and analysis - identify current assets at each customer location.
- Place manual orders for supplies as needed or as desired by customer.
- Monitor inventory of printers, scanners, ports and supplies and work with customer to keep devices reporting in through Lexmark remote tools.
- Monitor device utilization within customer environment.
- Management of device Installs, Moves, Adds and Changes (IMAC)
- Work closely with customer for moves and remodels and make recommendations based on printer utilization and optimization.
- Conduct Train the Trainer and End User Training as necessary.
- Manage cartridge recycling program.
- Maintain end-user relationship to assure high level of customer satisfaction.
- This role is NOT a People Manager role, but a Process driven role.
- Must possess high customer service skills.
- Individual must demonstrate clear business maturity, in appearance, focus, poise and alertness.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working alone within a customer environment dealing day to day with customer end users.
- Comfortable working with limited direct supervision.
- Outgoing individual and well organized.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a highly multi-tasking environment.
- Capable of moving equipment weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex ideas in straightforward, concise fashion in both verbal and written format.
- Able to work effectively and cooperatively with customers, remote team members and managers.
- Demonstrated understanding of the diversity of individuals they will work with and how they resolve conflict created by individual differences.
- Experience in interfacing with Customers and resolving customer problems.
- Demonstrated ability to a systematic approach to problem solving through analysis of the problem and evaluation of alternative solutions.
- Ability to analyze data sets to provide reporting or analyze issues and opportunities.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of printer hardware, maintenance, network management, and output analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills (Vlookup / Pivots / Formulas)
- Demonstrated ability to keep abreast of technology associated with computer and print environments.
How to Apply ?
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
We are proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Global Privacy Notice
Lexmark is committed to appropriately protecting and managing any personal information you share with us. Click to view Lexmark's Privacy Notice.
Lexmark adheres to the requirements and embraces the spirit of affirmative action and equal employment opportunity (EEO).
Today, the Lexmark EEO policy incorporates requirements from numerous federal, state, and local laws and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.