Site Operations Specialist
**This is an onsite position based in Sunrise, Florida. Candidates must live within a commutable distance.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to all customer Help Desk support requests and ensures tickets are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally within defined Service Level Agreement (SLA). Escalates problems to the Lexmark Technical Service Center (TSC) and Key Accounts Representative as necessary.
- Manage service tickets assigned to queue and facilitate directing to appropriate technical services organization ensuring issues are resolved according to contractual requirements.
- Ability to interact with customer employees ranging from front line employees to senior management.
- Continually monitoring service ticket status
- Provide interface between end-users, technical support, and subcontractors to improve/maintain customer satisfaction
- Ability to train end users on features and functionality of printer/multi-function products
- Ability to manage and maintain data and reporting
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
Candidates with college or technical school certificate and/or three (3) or more years of copier/printer repair experience are preferred. Excellent customer service and trouble shooting skills are essential. Strong technical and mechanical ability, outstanding communication skills are essential.
- Experience in customer facing problem solving roles a plus
- Strong ability to problem-solve and resolve situations independently
- Printer industry experience desired
- Network certifications beneficial
Demonstrated knowledge associated to basic printers/drivers
- Basic understanding how print/multi-function devices work.
- Basic network knowledge
- Troubleshooting skills
Competency in hardware/software diagnosis
- Technical skills to include software driver implementation, IP protocol, and basic network protocols
- Familiar with Help Desk ticketing systems. Experience with opening and closing customer service calls in an electronic ticketing system.
Monitor and update dispositions of tickets in customers and Lexmark help desk systems
- Provide Tier 1 Support and engage appropriate Lexmark internal support team to continuediagnosis of the issue for coordination of dispatching service technician if required.
Leverage online tools provided by Lexmark to monitor the status of all Output Devices in the Customer environment.
Responsible for the review, follow up and ensure closure of any open dispatched service calls/tickets to meet timely SLA break/fix attainment.
- Provide a daily escalation report.
- Receives telephone calls from techniques associated to install, repairs, etc.
- Conducts technical assessments of printer problems and route accordingly (hardware, software, network, etc.)
- Collect critical asset and consumables contact information and communicate changes for updating in the Lexmark asset management system.
- Support Customer requests relating to consumables to include maintenance kits by ensuring the Lexmark systems and asset information is set up properly for the automated emails. Order consumables if deemed necessary.
- Update consumable contact name and address information as needed.
- Address and/or escalate any issues with Lexmark-owned software as related to the services performed.
- Work closely with Operations and Project Team's during implementation and deployment of print technology and support services, including inventory collection and management, MADC tracking, and consumables management in adherence to all SLA's
- Reports to Customer Operations Manager
How to Apply ?
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
We are proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Global Privacy Notice
Lexmark is committed to appropriately protecting and managing any personal information you share with us. Click to view Lexmark's Privacy Notice.
Lexmark adheres to the requirements and embraces the spirit of affirmative action and equal employment opportunity (EEO).
Today, the Lexmark EEO policy incorporates requirements from numerous federal, state, and local laws and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.