At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures.
The role of the Marketing Analytics Manager is to provide the marketing department and the larger MFS organization the data, insights, and strategic guidance needed to make informed, data-driven decisions that positively impact our business, enhance the client experience, and enable MFS to achieve our stated business goals and objectives. This individual is responsible for helping to shape the vision for how we leverage data analytics and insights on a day-to-day basis to support all business activities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide holistic measurement and reporting on all of MFS' internal and external digital platforms/assets (e.g., website, social media, email, paid media, etc.)
- Oversee all digital asset tagging (e.g., UTM tagging, website tagging, etc.) to ensure proper collection of key data inputs across organic and paid media platforms
- Optimize and apply corporate content taxonomies across all content types to ensure uniform measurement and reporting
- Develop tools and resources (e.g., dashboards, environments, reports, etc.) to effectively deliver insights to senior executives, channel stakeholders, and key business partners
- Lead content analytics and reporting efforts in support of Marketing, Go-To-Market, Sales, and SME content execution efforts
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to develop campaign strategies and key performance indicators (KPI) based on marketing, audience, and brand objectives
- Apply past learnings to optimize and evolve marketing programs and initiatives across paid, owned and earned channels
- Propose and develop test-and-learn exercises across various touchpoints
- Provide comprehensive performance measurement of campaign tactics, content engagement and website experience
- Recommend KPIs that best measure the success of marketing programs
- Optimize the client journey/digital experience to drive increased engagement and brand loyalty
- Identify key touchpoints and interactions within the client journey
- Lead personalization and UX efforts across digital assets and client segments
- Support lead generation efforts with collaboration with sales and marketing
- Incorporate insights into strategic and tactical recommendations that support client acquisition and retention efforts across various marketing and distribution touchpoints
- Manage cross-campaign marketing dashboards and identify action items that best support business goals across organic, earned, owned, and paid channels
- Provide ongoing assessment of the competitive landscape (e.g., digital activities/innovation, emerging market trends, etc.) and determine impact to MFS' digital strategy.
- Scan broader digital ecosystem to identify potential best practices and new processes for MFS consideration
- Provide recommendations to Paid Media, Digital Marketing, Channel Marketing, Content Strategy, and other marketing constituents and business partners
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BA or BS in Marketing, Finance, Statistics, or another related field
- Minimum of 6-8+ years of experience in a quantitative business environment including, but not limited to web analytics, database analytics, UX development, media and/or digital content and social media platforms
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing, digital advertising, and digital analytics
- Experience using analytics and/or business intelligence platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Experience developing and applying various test-and-learn exercises and strategies (e.g., A/B testing, trigger-based campaigns, etc.)
- Ability to work within a team environment, while also assuming leadership when appropriate
- Ability to proactively identify and address data integrity issues across all marketing platforms and applications
- Strong organizational and communication skills
PREFERRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Working knowledge of and/or interest in financial services and comfortable adhering to the practices required for a regulated industry a plus
- Deep proficiency in core data analytic functions: Database concepts, data platforms and architecting skills; SAS or other statistical programming expertise
- Experience with multivariate testing and statistical analysis (e.g., correlations, regression, factor-analysis, etc.)
At MFS, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply - you might be just the right candidate for this role or others.What we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS is a hybrid work environment (remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, linked for your reference.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Click here to view the EEO is the Law poster and supplement.