Are you searching for an opportunity to take your career to the next level? Ignite Digital Services is a fast-growing small business delivering innovative business solutions to the national security sector. We bring data science and analytics together to optimize program integration and empower operational decisions for national security clients.
We’ve redefined what it means to be a leader in our industry by creating and maintaining effective and rewarding working relationships with our clients and internal team members. Our company culture focuses on a team-based approach, which offers continuous opportunities for personal growth and innovation, while providing unmatched value to our clients.
Ignite Digital Services has an exciting opportunity in Arlington, VA/Washington DC. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that is a motivated self-starter with superior listening, effective communication in writing, and organizational skills to support our customers support operations. This role is on-site one to two days a week aligned with the needs of our client.
Perks of Working at Ignite Digital Services:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including PTO
- Education stipends and referral bonuses
- Compelling work with the U.S. federal government
- Strong emphasis on volunteer and community engagement
- Opportunity to shape the future of our industry
- Supportive colleagues and management who invest in your growth
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Leverage leadership and ERP subject matter expertise to improve solutions delivery for large teams of functional or technical personnel
- Conduct, guide, and participate in meetings with stakeholders, staff members, and project managers, to render project activities into actionable solutions across business units and initiatives
- Provide a lead role assuring that analysis, design, and improvement initiatives are conducted using the best practices in a timely fashion
- Support the efforts of the team through task management and delegation
- Performs analytic work in support of systems engineering or planning activities, including the development of preliminary and detailed functional analysis required for ERP systems
- Introduce innovative approaches and methodologies for processes and support systems
- Provide business process guidance on client requirements and design
- Develop and communicate organizational and process solutions with recommendations based upon understanding of the client organization, the relationship with other business units within/across the federal government
- Prepare risk mitigation plans in collaboration with project management and technical subject matter experts in accordance with the DoD risk management process requirements
- Create and implement precise management plans for projects with attention to transparent communication at all levels
- Prepare and update internal and external documentation and deliver information both verbally and in writing, communicating effectively and efficiently with operational, managerial, and executive teams
- Identify and address gaps in the client transformation strategy, including formulating and delivering analytic and no-code solutions and delivering strategy and status communication and preparing documentation such as white papers, informational presentations, and project plans
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field
- Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance
- Minimum seven (7) years of related consulting experience in systems requirements, operational requirements, data analysis, test & evaluation, and training
- Demonstrated experience in technical specifications development, process analysis and design, technical problem solving, and analytical/logical thinking.
- Experience managing remote collaboration, communication, information management, and workflow tools
- Demonstrated strong writing skills including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise messages both for detailed analytical reports and executive summaries
- A proven ability to multi-task, manage time, and organize/plan
- Demonstrated attention to detail and quality-oriented approach
- Well versed in the use of MSOffice 365 tools, including MS Project
- Provide onsite presence in Arlington, VA
- DoD security clearance
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience with federal personnel and pay regulations and processes
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with help desk model formulation/optimization
- Certified Scrum Master and/or SAFe practitioner
- Experience with Agile-Lean methodology to include SAFe and SAFe for Government
- Experience with NIWC Atlantic program and financial management processes and best practices
Salary: $150kk+ to align with education and experience
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Ignite Digital Federal Services is committed to providing exceptional service to government agencies at competitive prices. The capabilities and experience of our staff and our extensive industry relationships distinguish Ignite Digital Services among government contractors.
Ignite Digital Services is an EEO/AA/Disability/VETS Employer. Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status, or any other protected status.
For individuals who would like to request an accommodation, please visit (CA) or (SC) or contact Human Resources. Ignite Digital Services will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will Ignite Digital Services require, in a posting or otherwise, U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract.
OFCCP'S Pay Transparency Rule