Company Generac Power Systems
Name Paint I - Paint Hanger- 2nd Shift
Req # 63271
Employment Type Full Time
At Generac, our people help make the world safer, brighter, and more productive. We are united by our efforts to inspire change for a better world; impact our people and community; influence and achieve positive results; and innovate the industry. Our shared goals allow people with diverse backgrounds and points of view to work together, bringing our global customers peace of mind through reliable products and exceptional support.
Job Summary: The Paint I - Paint Hanger is expected to safely complete supervised powder coat paint established procedures, processes, or policies. Paint Hangers safely and efficiently load and unload raw parts from the paint line. The Paint Hangers are expected to move efficiently and safely with the end result being a ready to use part or assembly.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience
- Detail oriented and organized
- Previous experience with powder paint systems
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to understand and execute basic standard procedures
- Ability to perform basic reading and writing skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- A positive attitude, assertive, dependable, and energetic
- A strong focus on quality of work
- We are an inclusive company that celebrates differences and keeps equity and respect at the forefront.
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, & 401k
- 401 (k) retirement savings plans with company match
- Medical support programs: Maternity, Diabetes, Treatment Decision Support and more
- Work-life benefits: PTO and Holidays