Firetrace International is Looking for a Material Handler
Do you want to be a part of a forward-thinking team inside a global company? At Firetrace, our purpose is to protect lives and livelihoods by eliminating the impact of fire.
Firstly, a bit about us
Firetrace International, a subsidiary of Halma plc, is a global manufacturer of life-saving fire suppression devices. We’re in the business of protecting lives and livelihoods from the impact of fire. Our fire suppression systems keep businesses, people, and equipment safe by automatically detecting and suppressing fires in high-risk equipment, like CNC machines, vehicles, heavy equipment, electrical cabinets, and wind turbines. On our team, you can make a difference.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Materials Manager, you’re a key member of a cross-functional team responsible for storing, moving, and handling material within the warehouse, ensuring the production and assembly teams have the parts they need when they need them to bring winning products to market.
A day in your life might include
- Collaborating with customer service and production coordinators to understand material needs to ensure efficient production
- Maintaining inventory and supplies, labeling bins, stocking materials, and organizing storage
What we need from you
- Physical ability to lift and move objects (weighing up to 50 pounds) around the warehouse and storage locations
- Basic understanding of personal computers and software such as MS Word and Excel
- Stellar organizational skills
What you’ll bring to the team
- Commitment to a sustainable future
- Eagerness to be highly visible and collaborative
- Passion for our people, our product, and the communities we serve
What’s great about working here
- A leadership team that values your individuality
- Competitive compensation and outstanding employee-centric benefits, including zero-premium and low deductible healthcare options
- Ample paid time off to focus on you, your family, and causes you care about
- Development, development, development
Firetrace International is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Please direct application accommodation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.