Shift - 3rd
Location: Wilmington, OH (On site)
This is NOT an IT/IS role
The Air Logistics/Network Control Specialist has the responsibility and authority to coordinate all ATSG aircraft assets and operations utilized in the Amazon network. The goal is to effectively communicate contingency needs and changes across all ATSG groups and with the Amazon Network Operations Center (NOC). This position will monitor all network aircraft movements and anticipate possible causes of delays; formulate contingency plans and communicate with all stakeholders the potential delays and their ripple effect throughout the network; monitor available resources such as aircraft or crews to develop alternative schedules and routes; decide, implement, coordinate and communicate contingency changes across all ATSG and Amazon groups.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Working knowledge of flight, ground and aircraft operations
- Five (5) years of operations and decision making experience in a flight or ground transportation network and/or 2+ years of direct client experience and knowledge of operation. This could include passenger airline operations, cargo airline operations, a large trucking network or a large package delivery network.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to make difficult sound decisions under pressure
- Experience in managing, coordinating customer demands in a very fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and shift change
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of airlines GOM
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)