2660 S BroadwaySte A,Rochester,Minnesota,55904,United States of AmericaDaVita is hiring a Registered Nurse to serve our dialysis patients and help manage our clinical teams at our Rochester Dialysis Center in Rochester, MN.
Dialysis experience not required. We will train you!
- Closed on Sundays! No work on Sundays!
- Operational hours: Monday - Saturday 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- May be required to float to the following clinics: Hastings and Northfield. Paid drive time and mileage will be offered.
- Shift expectation: Work 3 - 4 shifts per week, alternating Saturdays, shifts are 10 - 14hrs at a time.
- Extensive training: First 9 - 12 weeks of employment, group and 1:1 hands-on training
- Growth opportunities: Charge Nurse, Nurse Preceptor, Home Therapies
DaVita Benefits to Help You Grow
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most including:
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Paid training: DaVita offers all new dialysis teammates a robust, paid training program to help you learn the right dialysis skills. The training is a mix of classroom and hands on training.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experiences for nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that journey.
Outpatient Registered Nurse Job Requirements
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way. You know, the way you'd want your own care to be
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook. You will be required to chart patient's assessment, orders and your care notes in our electronic medical record system.
Questions? Contact DaVita Recruiter, Emily Conner, at
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer - Vet and Disability. To learn more about what this meansclick here.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.