McLane Drivers safely deliver and unload product from our distribution centers to our customers, and they earn great pay and benefits.
McLane promotes earning, learning, and living a great life. We are a team, and we want to work with you. So, here are the details:
- Pay Rate: Up to $100,000 for qualified candidates depending on experience.
- CDL-A and 50K verifiable miles or 1 year of experience in a tractor-trailer are required for Route Ready Drivers.
- Many route options available.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, and more.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time and sick leave accrual
- 4-5 days a week (Saturdays may be required)
- Get paid early. Get paid fast.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 21 years of age.
- Have a Commercial Driver License (CDL Class A) with a clean driving record.
- Must meet McLane's MVR and risk rating qualifications.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.