DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease. Do you desireto deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way - the way you'd want your own care to be?
If you haven't considered Nephrology before, read on as we think that you should.
DaVita is on a quest to Build the Greatest Health Care Community the World Has Ever Seen. DaVita - which is Italian for "giving life" - is working to provide quality service to patients, partners, and teammates. Our mission is to be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of Choice.
Some details about this position:
* No Dialysis experience is required.
* Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic other than your assigned home clinic
* Float to various clinics during and after your training
* You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday
DaVita gives preference to eligible and qualified applicants pursuant to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
What you can expect:
* Build meaningful and long term relationships with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient setting.
* Be a part of a team that supports and relies on each other in a positive environment.
* Deliver care to patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
* Oversee a group of patients with the support of PCTs to conduct patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up.
* You will work with your head, heart and hands each day in a fast paced environment.
What We'll Provide:
DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most including:
* Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
* Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave, pet insurance, and more
* Paid training
* Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
* You might also have experience in the following that can be helpful but not required
o Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience
o Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN)
* DaVita requires teammates to comply with Federal and State requirements related to vaccination against Covid-19. This includes being up to date with vaccinations or having a qualified exemption. For our teammates who work to support in-patient treatments in hospital or healthcare systems, there may be additional booster requirements prior to providing patient care services.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
DaVita is a clinical leader! We have the highest percentage of facilities meeting or exceeding CMS's standards in the government's two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
Ready to make a difference in the lives of patients? Take the first step and apply now.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at