Base wage + monthly sales incentive for selling Midco internet, TV, and phone services! Are you a friendly, outgoing person who enjoys being rewarded for your success? Midco continues to grow and seeks a motivated seller! Paid training is provided. Enjoy great perks, including free internet and TV, a monthly auto allowance, flexible hours, and stellar benefits! Apply today!
Drive residential sales opportunities through door-to-door sales efforts and networking throughout the community to provide individual consumers with basic services such as telephone, internet, and cable TV. Residential Sales Associates will also network with apartment managers, local builders, insurance agents and realtors to drive referrals and increase sales.
- Work targeted sales campaigns through door-to-door efforts and networking within the community to drive results.
- Identify individual customer's current and potential product needs and make recommendations. Increase the customers understanding of Midco products and pricing options.
- Possess strong knowledge of product features, benefits, pricing, and campaigns for cable TV, high-speed internet, phone and in an effort to sell and upsell to new and existing customers by going door-to-door within territory.
- Accurately set up accounts for new customers, prepare work orders for installs, repairs, and other customer transactions.
- Maintain and update turf management plan without assistance, able to work independently.
- Build and maintain strong relationships based on trust and mutual respect with potential and existing customers within your department and community.
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customer and establish positive rapport.
- Meet or exceed defined sales goals (weekly, monthly, yearly, etc.).
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner, if necessary.
- Be patient and understanding in all customer interactions.
- Dress in a professional manner to positively represent Midco's image throughout the community.
- Clearly explain and demonstrate equipment connectivity and functionality.
- Travel to new and growing markets for sales campaigns.
- Operate and drive a Company vehicle in accordance with all Midco policies including maintaining a safe driving record.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
- Follow and serve as a role model in displaying Midco's Core Values and Leadership Success Drivers.
- Adhere to Midco's privacy guidelines to ensure each customer's privacy.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated and detail-oriented approach toward work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgement.
- Multitask without the loss of efficiency or composure.
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or GED required. Some college preferred.
- Sales or related experience preferred, but not required.
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Team members may be required to frequently reach, lift and/or carry loads of approximately 15lbs., such as laptop, literature, and office essentials.
- In-person visits to customers' residences are frequent in the performance of this job. Specific abilities required include accessing a customer's home by stairs or elevator, operating doors or other entrances, navigating hallways and buildings, etc., and adapting successfully to a constantly changing environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
- Employees may be required to be on feet walking up to or exceed 40 hours per week.
- Is the leading provider of reliable, high-speed internet via fiber and fixed wireless technology, serving 460,000 homes and businesses in 400 communities across the Midwest.
- Provides exceptional customer experience and a superior network, while being a force for good in the communities we serve.
- Delivers TV services including Midco Sports (a regional sports network), phone, data center and advertising services, plus wholesale networking solutions.
Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free Midco internet & TV
- Great opportunities to get involved in volunteerism
- Generous 401(k) match and paid time away from work programs
- And many more
Visit to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view our full EEO and federal contractor supplemental posters, please refer to .