We're passionate about expanding the boundaries of what we offer our clients by bringing diverse perspectives to the table. As part of a dynamic content creation team, this Intern will work with all members, including senior leadership, creative directors, designers, art directors, copywriters and producers.
From creative brainstorming to day-to-day execution, Weber Shandwick's Interns form the foundation of a talented team that generates groundbreaking, award-winning programs. During the program, you'll will work on campaigns for iconic brands and companies you're likely encounter every single day.
What's in it for you? Our Interns will earn practical experience as fully integrated members of account teams and will receive coaching from team members to help advanceyourcareer goals.(Scroll down past "how to apply" for more information about the position, what we're looking for, and what we provide to you as part of the program!)
How to apply:
Candidates are required to submit the following supplements. Incomplete applications willnotbe eligible for consideration.
- Portfolio link or relevant work samples (share anything that conveys the way you think or approach assignments, even if it was never produced; we like chicken scratches).
More about the position:
What you'll do all day:
- Create: Work within a creative team and collaborate actively with account managers and strategists to produce campaigns from conception to completion
- Design: You'll help bring ideas to life with interesting visual approaches...whether that's campaign concepts, experiential ideas, one-off social assets, etc.
- Engage:Share big ideas in brainstorms and with teams
- Hustle: You're a creative ninja. You bring fresh thinking, elevated creativity and great ideas to every assignment
What we're looking for from you:
- Thinking:Do it out of the box. Actually, it's best if you're wholly unfamiliar with the concept of boxes
- Digital:Know all the old school and the latest social media platforms, what brands are doing on them and what they should do next
- Communication:Speak succinctly and compellingly, explaining your design choices and thought process
- Management:Meet deadlines, put out fires and multi-task. Work fast, and work well
- Detail-Oriented:Attentionto detail and a commitment to delivering clear and precise work isa must
- Dynamic:Ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment
- Spark: Understand what sets you apart
What you'll get from us:
- Buddy: All new hires are paired with a buddy dedicated to making your time with us amazing
- Built-In Mentorship: Access to former interns through panels and learning sessions who can give insight into what their experience was like, and advice on making the most of your summer
- In-person trainings and coaching: You'll be invited to workshops and ongoing trainings in-person to introduce you to the latest and greatest in the industry
- A possible career: Internships have the possibility of growing into a Jr Art Director role
- A paycheck! Interns are paid hourly, at 40-hours per week
- The ideal candidate must be a college graduate by start of internship
- Availability: 40 hours a week from 6/12/23 - 10/6/23
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at . This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
IPG DXTRA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. IPG DXTRA recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.