At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Production Supervisor, are to:
- Embrace and demonstrate a safety-first culture at all times;
- Perform daily operations as directed by site leadership;
- Be accountable for the safe and timely delivery of quality supply based on production schedules while maintaining an efficient operation;
- Perform duties in a manner that supports overall site Key Metrics, Safety, Quality, total individual volume performance (TIP), total overall volume performance (TOP), and cost efficiency;
- Embrace an environment that promotes the building of good working relationships within the site;
- Report to the Production Lead and assist the Production Lead with all facets of field and plant production operations;
- Lead with responsibility for the site technicians and is a member of a team that strives for safety, product quality, and process optimization and is expected to get results through influencing others, personal proficiency, and modeling company values;
- Participate as a member of the Site Leadership Team and maintain a strong relationship with the team and other site and site support personnel to support operations at the site and resolve production challenges;
- Adapt quickly to changes in our business, courageously face new challenges and opportunities, and leverage the talents, skills, and resources of team members and peers.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Valid Drivers License, in order to be eligible to drive a company car, your driving record must meet guidelines based on the company s Risk Screening for Hiring Drivers MVR will be reviewed as part of pre employment screening;
- Ability to critically think about the busines
- Masters of Business Administration degree in disciplines of either Business, Agriculture, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing.
- 3 years work related experience in manufacturing, supply chain, agriculture
Domestic relocation may be available for this position
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
|Bayer is an E-Verify Employer.|| |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer colleagues are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
| || |
| || |
|Location:||United States : Indiana : Remington || |
|Division:||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code:||792050 || || |
| || |