Lexmark is a private company and has a large-scale production facility in Boulder, Colorado. This facility has 30+ years of stability as a local employer. Learn more about Lexmark products at Lexmark.com or follow us on Twitter @lexmark.
Process operators will be responsible for the manufacture of Lexmark supply products from base raw materials to finished goods according to established procedures using highly automated equipment. This position is also responsible for collecting samples, recording, and keeping track of the product produced. These roles must have some flexibility to work weekends based on demand and production need. Positions are available on all shifts (1st, 2nd, 3rd). Shift work is non-rotational.
Experience Options Available
- Level I: No experience necessary, just a willingness to learn manufacturing techniques and follow safety procedures.
- Level II: Minimum 1 year of production/manufacturing experience with basic manufacturing processes preferred. Willingness to learn key Lean concepts and start to engage in process/product improvement roles.
- Level III: Minimum 3 years of production/manufacturing experience with high quality manufacturing processes. Proven capability to be self-directed and engage in process/product improvement initiatives.
- Level IV (Autonomous maintenance / team lead): Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting with capability to perform routine/preventative mechanical maintenance tasks (TPM) as well as experience working in quality labs around sensitive equipment.
- Level V (Technical Operator Lead): Minimum 10 years of experience in a chemical manufacturing setting, trained in multiple areas and willing to lead TPM and process improvement projects.
Education: Minimum High School diploma or GED required
$19.00 to $28.00, plus shift differential as applicable (10.0% for 2nd shift & 12.5% for 3rd shift). Company provides all requireduniforms, PPE and tools. (Salary to be determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct all tasks in a safe and accurate manner
- Flexibility to work in multiple areas as business needs change
- Produce quality products according to company procedure and policies
- Use a variety of personnel protective equipment as required by position
- Adhere to all safety requirements throughout the shift and perform daily safety and maintenance checks on equipment
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance of production equipment, work surfaces, and tools
- Ability to stand, crouch, lift, push and pull items and equipment of varying weights and sizes.
- Ensure work areas are set for oncoming shifts and properly document daily shift notes for communication to oncoming employees
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory counts of supplies and materials for the manufacturing areas
- Stand-Up and Sit-Down Fork Truck operation required for Toner and portions of Photoconductor
- Check email and corporate communications daily.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability insurances
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Parental Leave
- Voluntary Life Insurance for employees, spouses, and children
- Voluntary Critical Care and Accident Insurances for employees, spouses, and children
- Career development opportunities and training available
- Referral reward bonuses
- Corporate discounts
How to Apply ?
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
We are proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Global Privacy Notice
Lexmark is committed to appropriately protecting and managing any personal information you share with us. Click to view Lexmark's Privacy Notice.
Lexmark adheres to the requirements and embraces the spirit of affirmative action and equal employment opportunity (EEO).
Today, the Lexmark EEO policy incorporates requirements from numerous federal, state, and local laws and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.