At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We're actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people's backgrounds and experiences. We're seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
We are currently seeking a highly talented and creative Senior Urban Designer for our San Francisco office. This position has significant growth potential as you collaborate with senior Page planners, urban designers, architects, landscape architects, and other professionals to create integrated, sustainable, memorable, and implementable solutions to complex problems.
- Contribute to a wide range of project types and scales for higher education campuses, research and innovation districts, urban districts and neighborhoods, transit-oriented developments, and mixed-use, residential, and commercial developments
- Conduct various planning, space programming, and design analyses
- Integrate physical, social, economic, and sustainable factors into responsible designs for our clients
- Prepare clear and compelling visuals for project reports, coordination meetings, public outreach events, and presentations
- Perform tasks in a self-directed manner within an established budget and schedule
- Additional responsibilities may include coordination with consultants and participation in design team presentations.
- 10+ years of related professional experience;
- A bachelor's degree and/or master's degree in urban design, planning, landscape architecture, architecture, or related field. A combination of professional design training is highly desirable;
- Advanced knowledge of digital software (Rhino, AutoCAD, Adobe Design Suite);
- Exceptional design talent in all phases of the design process is required as well as a deep understanding of urban design standards and principles;
- Ability to perform effectively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Interest in higher education campus planning;
- Interest in emerging technology such as AR/VR and interactive data visualization tools;
- Interest in large-scale sustainable rating systems such as EcoDistricts, LEED-ND, and/or Living Community Challenge;
- Basic knowledge of Revit, GIS, Enscape, and/or Grasshopper.
Base Compensation: $95,000 - $130,000
(Actual compensation is subject to variation due to such factors as education, experience, skillset, and/or location)
At Page, we offer Health Care, Vision, Dental, Life, Travel, and Disability Plans, paid time off, matching 401(k) Retirement Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) plus eligibility to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Male, Female, Disabled, Veterans