- Accelerated pay based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
The Representative, Customer Service I for Grocery achieves customer satisfaction with accurate, timely, and consistent information and offers effective solutions to both internal and external customer issues. The facilitate a reliable communication network for customers resulting in a strong business relationship.
- Assist with and/or maintain customer item files to ensure maximum profit for the group.
- Manage customer requests for assistance, information, and issue resolution.
- Provide accurate and consistent responses to customer concerns and questions, taking immediate action to ensure customer needs are met.
- Maintain regular communication with decision makers within customer organizations.
- Train customers on various business applications to maximize company value to the organization.
- Ensure customer that promotional items are shipped in a timely manner.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and organization and planning skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft office applications, and very proficient using Excel.
- Have extensive internal system knowledge as well as an understanding of overall acceptable business practices.
- Be able to type at least 45 WPM and perform 10-key operations by touch.
- Be highly proficient with Excel and have working knowledge of other Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel).
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.