Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Albemarle Corporation is looking to hire an experienced Drupal Front-end Developer/Site-builder who can help the company customize the visual presentation of its public facing website. The person in this role will support Albemarle's digital transformation by enhancing the delivery of content to the public that will directly impact the company's growth.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional problem solving and analytic skills. The Drupal Front-end Developer/Site builder will customize Drupal themes for multiple sites and address stakeholder requests for design modifications that affect how pages are rendered in desktop and mobile browsers. That person will also participate in testing using Browser Stack to verify that pages are rendering properly in different browsers across multiple devices.
Experience interacting with the Drupal community is preferred. The position involves evaluation of contributed modules that may add valuable features to our build.
* Meeting with the business to gather & document requirements.
* Working closely with Web Development team to execute solutions that are extensible, maintainable and support best practices when rendered.
* Create custom sub-themes and theme modifications that conform to Drupal coding standards and best practices.
* Adhere to repository strategy for branching and merging code.
* Setting tasks and development goals based on visual mockups provided.
* Participate in code deployments.
* Configuring automated testing systems for visual design.
* Managing image presets and configurations that impact visual display of content
* Documenting content creation procedures for business stakeholders.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
* 4+ years of experience using Drupal 8 or above.
* 4+ years of experience with Drupal theme development.
* Proficiency with HTML, TWIG, SASS.
* Proficiency with Drush, bash, git and Browser Stack.
* 4+ years of experience developing with PHP.
* Thorough understanding of Drupal site building best practices (Views, Content types, configuration management)
* Experience with Acquia Cloud Platform, Cloud IDE, Code Studio, Site Studio
* Sense of visual design
* Be able to provide support and training.
* Great communication skills
* Detail orientated.
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.