At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
GI CT FAN Maintenance Mananager
The GI CT FAN Maintenance Manager is responsible for all aspects of maintenance at the GI Dry/Unloading, GI Slurry, GIX, GI Bulk, GI Rail, G15, CT 2&3, and Formulation areas within the Luling chemical site. That includes safety, maintenance, reliability improvements, optimization initiatives, capital strategy, and maintenance executing and employee development. This position focuses on providing leadership and setting day to day and strategic direction in reporting plant.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, GI CT FAN Maintenance Manager, are to:
- Interact with all area personnel and oversee maintenance support for day-to-day activities;
- Ensure maintenance is executed in a manner consistent with RAGAGEP (Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices) and manufacturers installation and maintenance procedures;
- Provide leadership, manage day-to-day operations, and help drive business results by optimizing organizational performance through employee direction setting, development, mentoring, coaching, training, and assessment;
- Accountable for overall safety and effectiveness of their personnel while performing daily planned and unplanned maintenance;
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and understanding of maintenance processes in the assigned role;
- Interface with production plant managers, FLS, maintenance specialist, scheduler, planner, engineers, and production personnel to collaborate on overall maintenance executing and job plan effectiveness;
- Set direction for reliability, safety, environmental, and quality standards within the Maintenance Organization;
- Set team direction regarding prioritization of tasks;
- Research, implement, sustain, and champion maintenance best practices in a consistent manner within the site and across sites;
- Create a Continuous Improvement culture leveraging one PSS to empower employees and teams to meet business goals;
- Ensure SAP, work plans, maintenance work processes, and reliability systems are operating effectively;
- Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and metrics along with data analysis to drive business objectives and operational excellence;
- Ensure availability and effective use of material, equipment, and personnel in producing high quality work execution and business results;
- Engage Maintenance FLS and other Maintenance Leaders as it relates to training pertinent to Maintenance;
- Oversee efforts in developing and delivering required training programs, while partnering with engineering and training;
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop budgets, forecasts, and to manage cost to meet financial commitments;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive cost reductions, reliability, and On Stream Time (OST) improvement;
- Create plans for and overseeing mid to long term direction of the organization;
- Embrace and drive the implementation of Digitalization in Maintenance and cooperation with Operations;
- Champion and embrace change, leading the organization through change initiatives (one PSS and Asset Care) effecting the work process and organizational culture by modeling effective leadership.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values, more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- B.S. degree, Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical), Chemistry or related field.
- 8 years of manufacturing experience;
- 3 years of people leadership experience, preferably with experience leading technical and non-technical teams;
- Demonstrated leadership ability including people and/or contract/project management;
- Exhibit integrity, ensuring freedom to operate;
- Promote flexibility to meet business objectives;
- Ability to identify, manage, and champion change.
*Domestic/International relocation might be available*
*Sponsorship might be available*
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES:Bayer expects its colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer colleagues are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : Louisiana : Luling|