Company Generac Power Systems
Name Resolution Specialist
Req # 62070
Employment Type Full Time
At Generac, we don't simply wait for opportunities to come to us. Our teams consistently seek out new and innovative advances in our industry, driving our great success and company growth. We are a leader in the power generation industry that is successfully breaking ground in the Clean Energy segment. This growth equals rapid career advancement opportunities for those who want to be challenged and enjoy a fast-paced, high-performance culture. Join us, as we inspire change for a better world, positively impact our people and the community, influence and achieve positive results that support growth, and innovate the industry.
Job Summary: The Resolution Specialist is a critical team player who is responsible for providing the most escalated care to customers and other business and government entities in a timely manner with an emphasis on providing accurate information, effective communication and issue resolution. This person acts under the direction of the Resolution Supervisor.
- Handles escalated calls/cases when a call is deemed beyond the scope of responsibility of the Customer Support Team or requires in depth investigation, coordination and follow up with the customer and/or their service provider;
- Works closely with the customers servicing dealer to come to a quick resolution;
- Investigates consumer questions and concerns, documenting results;
- Works with cross-departmental teams to resolve issues, including but not limited to; social media, BBBB, legal, etc.;
- Maintains product knowledge through training and continuing education;
- Provides accurate information to customers in a timely manner;
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years' experience in escalations, resolutions, claims or case management.
- 6 months experience of litigation support or equivalent
- 6 months legal research experience or equivalent
- 6 months experience in legal case management or related case management experience.
- Bi-Lingual / Spanish;
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong multi-tasking skills along with the ability to stay calm in high pressure situations;
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills;
- Ability to evaluate a situation objectively and review in a supportive and empathetic manner;
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, provide accurate information and issue prompt resolution;
- Ability to work independently with a high attention to detail;
- Ability to keyboard 40 WPM while on the phone with customers.
Great Reasons to work for Generac:
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and many more
- Scheduled events throughout the year that allow our employees, both current and retirees, to gather together and enjoy their time with their families and co-workers
- Enjoy summer hours (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
- Pride! When a storm strikes, Generac employees always rise to the occasion. Each time a storm hits, many employees volunteer their time with the customer support team or on the production line, while others go right into storm-affected areas to repair generators
- Make a positive impact. Generac has always been community-minded and dedicated to giving back. The company proudly offers a Volunteer Time Off program, inviting team members to participate in charitable volunteer opportunities on company time.
- We believe in having fun. From minor celebrations to major events, our employees balance their work by building a strong culture of teamwork and collaboration through a variety of occasions, including our Fun Days.
- We're an inclusive company that celebrates differences and keeps equity and respect at the forefront.
- We offer product loan and discount programs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion, the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."