Posting Locations: Baltimore
Pay Range:$105,000.00-$125,000.00, depending on experience
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Director Plant will provideday-to-day leadership for the manufacturing team and is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, and directing the work of the Production, Maintenance, Quality Assurance, and Facility Maintenance functions for a Case volume up to 20M. The Director Plant leads, guides, and directs teams and activities to ensure high production efficiencies, a safe work environment, production of the highest quality products, and product availability. The Director Plant also manages and implements change to ensure continuous process improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Direct, manage, lead, and motivate the quality, maintenance, and production teams to deliver results by communicating company goals including quality and customer satisfaction; safety practices, and deadlines; recruiting and retaining; engaging and developing teammates through effective performance management, coaching, and trainingimplementing continuous improvement methods while maintaining customer focus; and embodying company purpose and values to inspire servant leadership
- Ensure product and package quality standards are met to exceed customer and consumer expectations and protect CCCI's and Coca-Cola system image and brands
- Ensure efficient and effective utilization of facilities' physical and employee assets to minimize system cost of production while meeting customer needs
- Develop and manage expense, capital, and labor budgets to support CCCI's budgeting, cost-related decision-making, and long-term financial planning
- Provide a safe work environment for employees to reduce costs associated with injuries and illnesses and avoid employee-relations issues
- Serve as a representative on the SKU committee and other centrally organized business initiatives to ensure plant-level input is being considered in production and/or SKU decisions
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Manufacturing experience and Food and Beverage or Bottling Industry knowledge
- Structured experience with management systems such as ISO 9001, 14001, 22000, Safe Quality Food (SQF), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), and Hazard Analysis Risk-Based Preventive Controls (HARPC)
- Computer skills including SAP, Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint
- Effective time management and communication skills
- Ability to lead, manage and develop a team of direct reports
- Ability to manage constant change in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects
- Ability to manage and develop a 0 based, multi-million-dollar budget
- Effective change management and proven ability to lead teammates through large, impactful changes
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walking manufacturing floor, climbing stairs, and lift, up to 25lbs
- Bachelor's degree (4 years)
- Knowledge acquired through 7 or more years of work experience
- Valid driver's license required for occasional company travel
Engineering, Business or Manufacturing, MBA preferred for growth beyond this position
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.