Ranked by ENR as a top 20 design firm for the environment, Geosyntec is internationally known as an industry leader for its technical leadership, broad experience, and exceptional client service. Our clients ask us to address their new ventures and most challenging problems involving the environment, natural resources, and civil infrastructure. Geosyntec may be the place for you if you are a highly qualified professional with a diverse skill set, and advanced innovation mindset, and the ability to develop forward-thinking ideas. We are seeking a Senior New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) to help grow our contaminated site assessment and remediation practices in Lyndhurst, NJ; Pennington, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; or Blue Bell, PA. Apply your technical and regulatory skills to challenging environmental projects including the financial and technical evaluation, design, permitting, and construction stages, while contributing to the growth of our LSRP practice through business relationships and staff development. Learn more by visiting .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage an LSRP practice area including staff, clients, and revenue;
- Support new and ongoing remediation projects as a LSRP;
- Maintain professional contacts with other LSRPs, the NJDEP, and the regulated community through participation in professional societies or meetings;
- Business development; including bringing in new clients and obtaining repeat business from existing clients, leading proposal preparation, and developing and implementing a business development plan;
- Task and project management, including planning and implementing investigation and remediation projects, budgeting and budget management, adherence to schedule, quality, client satisfaction, and profitability;
- Management and mentoring of junior staff and managing subcontractors;
- Prepare work plans, technical reports, letters, memoranda, plans, specifications, and proposals;
- Review and manage written document production;
- Prepare for and participate in meetings with clients, regulatory personnel, and other parties; and
- At times, job may also include short-term fieldwork including site reconnaissance; meetings with clients, subcontractors, staff, or regulators; and other site visits in an observational or leadership role.
Collaboration and mentoring are cornerstones of Geosyntec's culture. You should expect to work closely with experienced professionals who will help integrate you into Geosyntec's culture. You may be asked to take on task-level or project management responsibilities, along with business development, and staff management and mentoring tasks.
Here are some other things you should know about this position:
- Training: This position requires OSHA/MSHA health and safety, first aid, and CPR training and medical monitoring, paid for by the firm. We also offer professional development opportunities including technical conferences, in-house seminars, webinars, and mentoring, that allow our professionals to build the technical and business skills necessary to become successful consultants.
- Fieldwork: Up to 10%
- Overnight travel: Up to 10%
Your success is our success. We encourage our professionals to continually develop their interests and skills. Advancement is based on an individual's own performance and initiative.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, geology, or related field. (required)
- Advanced degree in engineering or geology. (preferred)
- Professional registration. (i.e., P.G. or P.E.). (preferred)
- New Jersey LSRP in good standing. (required)
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 10 years (15+ preferred) of direct environmental consulting experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. (required)
- At least 10 years as LSRP. (preferred)
- Proven track record as an LSRP, including issuing Response Action Outcomes and/or other similar experience at complex remediation sites. (required)
- Experience with multi-disciplinary project teams. (required)
- Demonstrated success in the development and management of clients. (required)
- Proven leadership skills. (required)
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced consulting environment, handling multiple project assignments, meeting strict deadlines, and traveling to client facilities as needed. (required)
- Current OSHA 40-hr HAZWOPER training and refreshers. (preferred)
- Valid U.S. driver's license and a satisfactory driving record for business travel. (required)
Geosyntec strives to hire and retain the best and brightest people in their fields. We look for exceptional interpersonal skills, communication skills, and problem-solving abilities, plus the passion for technical excellence and quality. We seek individuals with leadership potential, a commitment to lifelong learning and growth, and the desire to build a long and rewarding career with a growing Firm.
Geosyntec is a great place to build a career. If you're looking for an exciting place to work, a place with challenging and rewarding projects, and a place that has been nationally recognized for its employees' quality of life, technical expertise, and business success, then Geosyntec may be the place for you. You can learn more about careers and employment at Geosyntec by visiting http://www.geosyntec.com/careers/
We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive benefits package. Learn more by visiting http://www.geosyntec.com/careers/employee-benefits
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including minorities, females, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity.