Location: 744 S Webster Ave, Green Bay, WI 54301 Shift Hours:Casual Part Time 0.2FTE (8 hours/week), Days and Nights flexible with various shiftsJob Description:Responsible for providing patient/family education, quality patient care, physician assistance, properly performing diagnostic and therapeutic tests/procedures, maintaining a safe working environment and properly functioning equipment.Qualifications:Wisconsin respiratory therapist license and registered preferred, certification will be considered if actively working towards registry. Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification within six months of hire.Neonatal experience preferred as we are involved in the care of all patient populations from NICU babies to the elderly and everyone in between.Why Bellin Health:
Bellin Health is where healthcare starts with human care. We're all about helping people live happy, healthy lives - starting with your own. We're the place you can bring your best self to every patient, and still bring your best self home to your family. Work with a team that cares for every person, especially each other.
Bellin Health offers a proud, local history spanning more than 100 years. Our personalized patient care model is only the beginning of what you'll experience as we foster population health transformation and innovation to better serve our communities. You can be part of an exciting dynamic place that offers work-life balance and an employee-first culture.
Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Bellin Health System is a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals and clinics throughout Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Bellin serves a market of 640,000 lives and employs more than 5,000 employees, and 400 physicians and advanced practice clinicians who serve as a reliable referral base. Bellin Health specializes in emergency care, pediatrics, digestive health, pulmonary, obstetrics, rehabilitation, orthopedics, surgery (including robotic assisted), cancer services, and an expanding neonatal intensive care service.
As a Bellin Health team member, you'll enjoy top-notch including 401(k) with matching, paid time off, competitive health insurance, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, and more.
At Bellin Health, our staff make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Bellin Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- Bellin Health has been recognized on the Forbes list of Best-In-State Employers 2021, earning a spot among the list's top 10 employers for the state of Wisconsin.
- Bellin Hospital is one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery and Joint Replacement, according to new research released by Healthgrades in October of 2021.
- Bellin Health has received the American Heart Association's Gold Plus Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Quality Achievement Award for its commitment to ensuring stroke patients receive the most appropriate treatment according to nationally recognized, research-based guidelines.
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked Bellin Hospital as tops in Northeast Wisconsin and tied for #4 statewide, according to its 2020-2021 Best Region Hospitals list.
- Newsweek's list of World's Best Hospitals 2021.
- Newsweek Magazine's Best Maternity Hospitals 2020 list, making it one of just two hospitals in Wisconsin to earn the designation.
- 2020 Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ) Top Quality Award - recognized for exceptional quality improvement leadership.
Additional perks of being a Bellin Health Employee
- Access to online continuing education for professional and career development.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A shared governance structure to allow frontline team members to do an improve the work they do every day. The nursing councils improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Do you still have questions? Feel free to email your questions to
Check out Bellin Health Careers on !
If you are viewing this job posting on another website other than the Bellin Health Careers page and interested in applying for the opening, please apply at Jobs.Bellin.org.
Bellin Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.