Company West Coast Energy Systems
Name Field Service Electrician - Energy Systems - WA
Req # 61130
Employment Type Full Time
- Performing electrical work within the state of WA.
- Performing connection/disconnection of load bank cables & performing the required testing.
- Troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of generator and transfer switches.
- Load banking; connecting/disconnecting and performing the load test & electrical troubleshooting of generators and transfer switches.
- HS diploma or GED
- 1-2 years as a licensed 07 or O1 electrician in the state of WA.
- 2-4 years as a licensed 07 or 01 electrician in the state of WA
- Ability to read one-line drawings and schematics.
- Ability to read write and understand instruction provided in English.
- Understand and be able to perform electrical calculations.
- Valid Driver License required.
Compensation: Energy Systems is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role based in Washington is $43,992 - $61,568. This compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including short term and long-term incentives.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hands to manipulate objects, tools, or controls; and talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to walk; stoop; crouch; bend and reach above shoulders. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance, waist high, up to 10 feet away. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. The employee must comply with the assigned location PPE requirements including but not limited to safety glasses, hearing protection, appropriate gloves, clothing, and shields for required tasks and closed toed or safety shoes as required by facility safety policies.
- We are an inclusive company that celebrates differences and keeps equity and respect at the forefront.
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and many more
- 401 (k) retirement savings plans with company match
- Medical support programs: Maternity, Diabetes, Treatment Decision Support and more
- Work-life benefits: PTO and Holidays