At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Senior Project Manager Engineering, we'll count on you to:
* Direct and coordinate work of single or multidiscipline teams throughout the project's lifecycle (from development & initiation to close-out)
* Responsible for all aspects of large multidiscipline projects or medium-sized projects with high degree of technical complexity, involving a large project staff
* Produce and coordinate several projects concurrently
* Establish and maintain client relations, and be involved with marketing, contractual, design and production meetings
* Conduct work sessions for deliverable development in conjunction with other staff and stakeholders
* Coordinate staffing and workload through entire project life cycle, and ensure completion of deliverables on schedule
* Track financial aspects of projects, and coordinate and adjust work effort with team to ensure that work is completed within parameters of agreed-to budget and schedule
* Work with the Accounting, Operational and Business leadership for periodic project reviews
* Implement QA/QC procedures
* Supervise large project staffs and act as mentor for less-experienced Project Managers
* Perform other duties as needed
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.