Weber Shandwick Boston is seeking a class of diverse thinkers to help us solve and create industry-defining work. Our internship program focuses on transmitting strong communications and interpersonal skills while working closely with a team of dynamic and enthusiastic professionals.
Weber Shandwick interns will earn practical experience as fully integrated members of account teams and will receive coaching from team members to help advance their career goals.
What you will be doing:
- Navigate: Learn how to manage a project from start to finish using various Project Management tools
- Collaborate: Partner closely with your teammates to drive great work forward
- Organize: Ensure the team is aligned and keep everyone on track with thorough communication
- Build: Foster relationships with capability partners and gain an understanding of how we support them in our role as Project Managers
- Hustle: Be on your toes and ready to pivot as new challenges arise
- Optimize: Think of ways to improve processes and identify learnings from projects that can be applied to future assignments
What we are looking for:
- Thinking: Intellectual curiosity and creativity is essential
- Communication: Speak, write and edit succinctly and compellingly
- Management: Meet deadlines, put out fires and multi-task. Work fast and work well.
- Detail-Oriented: Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering clear and precise work is a must
- Dynamic:Ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment
- Spark: Understand what sets you apart
- You are a rising junior, senior, post-grad (Grad year: 2022 or 2023) or have related professional experience
- Availability: 40 hours a week
How to apply:
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at . This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
IPG DXTRA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. IPG DXTRA recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.