Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move:
We are currently seeking a QC Logistics Associate II who is responsible for a variety of lab logistics functions as well as the maintenance of storage chambers and other lab equipment used for core lab services. This position builds partnerships and communicates closely with internal stakeholders across the QC group as well as the broader organization.
* Performs lab logistics functions including sample management, testing coordination, and shipping & receiving.
* Pipettes samples and applies barcode labels as needed for testing and shipping purposes.
* Responsible for monitoring and maintenance activities for all QC storage units, samples, and support equipment across several locations.
* Timely buffer and reagent preparation for use by the Quality Control testing team in day-to-day operations.
* Inventory management of stability study vials, tested sample vials, and aged samples that require disposal.
* Trains new team members on sample submission and reagent preparation processes.
* Writes and revises procedures for QC stability protocols and collaborates cross functionally to collect specific product information.
* Supports supervisor and team with process improvement ideas and implementation.
* Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and practices.
* Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma's cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
* High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in a Life Sciences discipline preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a laboratory environment.
* Basic knowledge of GMP and GLP.
* Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
* Demonstrated ability to follow detailed directions in a laboratory environment.
* Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
The anticipated pay range for candidates who will work in California is $25.36 - $34.26.
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.