About Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University:
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an independent, culturally diverse institution providing quality education and research in aviation, aerospace, engineering, and other related fields with residential campuses located in Daytona Beach, Florida and Prescott, Arizona. The University's Worldwide campus provides educational opportunities online and at approximately 130 locations throughout the United States, Asia, Europe, and Central/South America.
As the largest and most comprehensive aviation and aerospace-focused university in the world, Embry-Riddle is a unique institution. Over the past 90 years, the University has evolved with industry to break new ground and produce top-level graduates who serve the ever-changing needs of aviation and aerospace and other STEM-related disciplines. Embry-Riddle offers programs in seven primary fields of study including: Applied Science; Aviation; Business; Computers and Technology; Engineering; Safety, Security, and Intelligence; and Space.
For Academic Year 2021-22, there were over 11,100 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students that attended the University's residential campuses and approximately 20,195 students in total enrolled with the University around the world.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide is hiring a Site Director at the McConnell Air Force Base Location. The Site Director acts as the sole point of contact for Embry-Riddle at this location and is responsible for the academic and operational tasks of the Worldwide site. Duties include academic advising, budget, compliance, facility oversight, and University support (including community relations).
Embry-Riddle offers a comprehensive benefits package which can be explored here:
Job Responsibilities Include:
Advisement & Student Services
- Provide personalized advising and support for all assigned students
- Assist students with course registration and degree planning
- Counsel students regarding available options for financial aid, scholarships, tuition assistance, Veterans Affairs benefits, etc.
- Proactively contact students upon admission, during enrollment, and at other critical times during their academic career
- Enter and maintain accurate student records on university platforms to include Campus Solutions, Imaging, and Salesforce
Administration & Site Management
- Attend and facilitate local events to establish community contacts, promote ERAU programs, and connect with prospective students
- Research local opportunities for recommendations to the Office of Professional Education and Business Development
- Work with Senior Director to coordinate with the Scheduling Department and Advising Department on schedules for on-site instruction
- Works with Senior Director to liaise with appropriate governmental authorities, industry and community leaders, and internal departments to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Develop, monitor, and control the fiscal year site budget
- For sites on military installations, coordinate with the educational services office and productively interact with applicable Educations Services Officer
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least three years of professional level experience, preferably working with students
- Demonstrated work experience juggling multiple priorities in a professional manner
Required Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Analytical skills with an in-depth knowledge of information systems and technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of office procedures and equipment
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University recognizes the value of diversity and is dedicated to fostering a positive climate in which all students, faculty, and staff are encouraged in their professional, social, and intellectual pursuits. Embry-Riddle is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for qualified individuals. The University does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.