At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures.What you will be responsible for:
As a Lead Business Systems Analyst, you are leading business analysis on a team responsible for developing and supporting initiatives on the MFS CRM platform. You are responsible for ensuring that solutions capitalize on the capabilities offered through multiple technologies used with a focus on Business Intelligence and Analytics. In this role you will work with a team that manages the MFS CRM platform that empowers relationship management, sales, and marketing teams to operate efficiently and effectively. You will work as a member of an Agile team to define requirements, test, and deploy technology solutions that address the business needs of MFS Global Distribution. You will partner with Product Owners to understand the business strategic vision and work with Scrum Masters and Agile team members to ensure the business strategy is understood and achieved through the implemented solution. This role combines a strong capability in working with data and technology with the ability to understand and communicate business requirements and build strong relationships with others to achieve success.
- Leverage Salesforce platform to design, develop, and implement dataflows for MFS Distribution department.
- Work with Product Owner to prioritize stories. Work with scrum team members to refine stories, plan sprints, and execute on stories in the sprint. Document technical and functional requirements in Confluence. Work with developers to fix issues and QA to ensure that appropriate testing is performed to deliver a final, quality product.
- Understand the impact of data across multiple systems. Understand and interpret data sets in context of importance to the initiatives and strategies of the team.
- Act as liaison between Distribution, Technology, and other Stakeholders to ensure proper implementation of requirements. Work with the team to formulate and define scope and objectives based on both user needs and an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
- Create business requirement documents which may include detailed work flow diagrams, use cases, business process flows and data flow diagrams. Create and maintain oversight of materials and business documentation inside JIRA and Confluence
- Communicate with management, scrum team, and clients on progress and issues. Present updates during the scrum team's daily stand ups and collaborate in Agile ceremonies.
- Partner with the Development and Quality Assurance team members to ensure solutions are well executed and align with MFS Software Development (SDLC) practices.
- Serve in multiple roles as necessary on the Agile Team to support delivery of work.
- Maintain technical skills and certifications on the evolving Salesforce platform.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a business or technology related field.
- 5+ years of IT Business Analyst experience in asset management industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service cloud and Sales cloud is preferred
- 2-3+ years of Salesforce or other CRM implementation experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with an understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate into technology and operational requirements.
- An in-depth understanding of Agile framework and experience delivering technology solutions following a systems development lifecycle methodology.
- Salesforce certifications preferred - Admin/Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud, Tableau CRM, App Builder
- Proven ability to efficiently utilize resources and communicate with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience analyzing large data sets, understanding data models, and performing data analysis.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau or Microstrategy
- Ability to consider the business implications of the technology application to the current and future state business environment.
- Ability to collect, organize, and effectively distribute significant amounts of detailed information
- Experienced in data visualization technology is preferred
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and concepts
- Intermediate level ability in writing and understanding Structured Query Language (SQL) is preferred.
- Experience working with ETL (Extract, Transform Load) software and API tools is preferred.
At MFS, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply - you might be just the right candidate for this role or others.What we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS is a hybrid work environment (remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, linked for your reference.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Click here to view the EEO is the Law poster and supplement.