Under the general direction of the General Manager and/or the New or Used Truck Sales Manager, this position is responsible for the sale of new and/or used medium or heavy-duty class trucks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Territory sales development through solicitation of equipment sales through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas that allows Sales Representative to give effective presentations to existing and potential customers
- Develop annual plan goals in conjunction with the General Manager and/or Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the year which will focus the Sales Representative on meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
Skills and Qualifications:
- Be skilled in the following areas:
- Ability to promote professionalism and pride within the work force
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities on short notice
- Ability to carry out Company policies and understand proper protocol
- Communicate and listen effectively
- Ability to maintain clear and accurate records
- Must be organized, excellent time management skills, professional manner in all facets of customer service
- Ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple quotes simultaneously
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Truck Country / Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401K Plan with Company Match
Truck Country / Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer is one of the largest Freightliner dealership groups in the U.S. today, serving customers at locations in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Wisconsin. For nearly 60 years, Truck Country/Stoops has offered new and used medium and heavy-duty trucks, expert service, an extensive parts inventory, and convenient financing options.
Truck Country / Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer is part of McCoy group, Inc., which was founded in 1958 by Robert McCoy in Shullsburg, WI. Today the company is still family-owned and is operated in the leadership of the McCoy family.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
If any questions please call 1-800-251-9569, then option#2 for the recruiting department.