At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Senior Project Manager-Water/Wastewater, we'll count on you to:
* Plan, direct and monitor all aspects of multidiscipline Water/Wastewater related projects
* Produce and coordinate several projects concurrently
* Establish client relations and be involved with marketing, contractual, design and production meetings
* Conduct schematic, design development and contract document work sessions at project sites in conjunction with Project Managers, appropriate technical professionals and other disciplines
* Coordinate staffing and workload through entire project development to complete documents on schedule
* Work with the Business/Accounting Manager, Project Controller or Company Controller and Department Manager or Managing Principal for project reviews
* Implement QA/QC procedures
* Execute training for personnel as established by strategic plans
* Supervise project staff and act as mentor for less-experienced Project Managers
Keyword(s): Senior Project Manager, Water/Wastewater Senior Project Manager, job
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering
* 12+ years water/wastewater project engineering which must include 5+ years experience in project management, including complex water/wastewater projects including condition assessments, planning and design of collection systems, distribution systems and/or treatment plant projects.
* MS Office and MS Project experience is required (Access experience would be plus)
* Demonstrated business development and strategic planning skills
* Good communication, leadership, planning and mentoring skills
* An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
Candidates who reside in the area with established client relationships in that market are preferred.
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package that promotes employee ownership, employee health, performance, and success, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, an employee assistance program, paid time off, parental leave, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match, employee referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement. The expected compensation range for this position is $133,550.00 - $190,785.00 annually depending upon skills, experience, education and geographical location.