Allspring Global Investments is a leading independent asset management firm that offers a broad range of investment products and solutions designed to help meet clients' goals. At Allspring, our vision is to inspire a new era of investing that pursues both financial returns and positive outcomes. With decades of trusted experience propelling us forward, we strive to build portfolios aimed at generating successful outcomes for our clients. We do this through the independence of thought that powers our investment strategies and by bringing a renewed approach to look around the corner to unlock what's possible. Allspring is a global company committed to thoughtful investing, purposeful planning, and the desire to deliver outcomes that expand above and beyond financial gains.
At Allspring, we leverage the diversity of people, ideas, and skills to help our clients pursue their financial goals. Promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business is vital to our success. We drive creativity and innovation by bringing together multiple perspectives - diversity and inclusion are key to understanding our clients more fully and seeing business opportunities in new ways. Making differences, our difference.
For more information, please visit .
The Global Investment Services (GIS) team provides support for the investment, research, and trading teams. The team reports into the Chief Operations Officer with a dotted line to the Chief Investment Officers. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Research and implement strategic initiatives and industry best practices
- Partner with trading and investments to optimize trading structure and processes
- Document procedures to ensure adherence to regulations or industry standards
- Design and execute controls
- Represent investment teams in firm-wide projects such as middle office transformation, acquisitions, system upgrades
- Represent investment teams in audits
- Resolve trade errors by coordinating with all parties to identify root cause and improve processes
- Coordinate investment support meetings with representatives for various functional teams
- Create various levels of reporting
- Drive projects/solve issues in support of the investment, trading, and research teams.
- BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, economics, or related field
- 5+ years of experience working for a global asset manager; ideally including previous experience with investments, trading, operations, accounting, or compliance
- In-depth knowledge of the trading lifecycle (equity, fixed income, derivatives, FX, etc.)
- Experience with order management systems, electronic trading platforms, or derivative platforms
- Ability to collaborate with operations, investment teams, compliance and technology leaders to support Allspring efforts and integrations
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines in an evolving, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Intellectual curiosity to improve process workflows for efficiency
- Successful in a team environment but with the ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive, solutions driven, and flexible in a fast-paced environment