At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures.What you will be responsible for:
The Content Solutions Product Manager works with key Global Distribution, GIS, Investments and GIT stakeholders to support the development of the Content Solutions technology product(s) vision. Works in collaboration with Agile team(s) to execute a roadmap for the Content Solutions technology product(s), translates business needs and requirements, and with support, directs the agile team to the product vision.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with Senior Manager, Product Owner and key stakeholders to help support the development of the Content Solutions product vision and convey the vision to the associated Agile team(s) and the organization. Serves as a communicator between stakeholders and the team, utilizing feedback loops to ensure continuous sharing of information.
- Working with Senior Manager, Product Owner, establishes product roadmap that defines a strategic view of where the Content Solutions product(s) is headed over the mid to long term.
- Helps to build alignment with key stakeholders to secure support for product roadmap and ensure continuous validation of features and stories.
- With support, establishes product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new capabilities.
- With input, working in conjunction with the Meta Scrum Team, helps prioritize enhancements and backlog items as needed.
- Co-develops clear acceptance criteria that guide the team to producing "done" increments. Create a uniform definition of "done". In conjunction with the Senior Manager, actively manages and negotiates external dependencies and impediments that could affect the team's completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- May participate in scrum ceremonies (Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Retrospective) and longer-term planning exercises (Road Mapping, Release Planning). Seeks input of Senior Manager, Product Owner when necessary.
- Continually enhances knowledge of systems, products, and industry.
- Participates in the internal Product Owner Community of Practice and other team-sharing forums to exchange knowledge, skills and ideas with people across the organization.
- Partners with the Meta Scrum Group, Scrum Master and Senior Manager, Product Owner to manage budget/expenses.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of three years' experience in the financial services or prior experience managing marketing technology products and related strategy.
- Prior knowledge of Seismic and/or Workfront a plus.
- Working knowledge of the marketing product and the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with writing effective user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Strong communication, project management and presentation skills needed.
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
At MFS, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply - you might be just the right candidate for this role or others.What we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS is a hybrid work environment (remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting.
This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless MFS approves an exemption as an accommodation due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission of an exemption request does not guarantee that an exemption will be approved or that the request can be accommodated.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, linked for your reference.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Click here to view the EEO is the Law poster and supplement.