DR Power Equipment
JOB SUMMARY: The Technical Representative is an inbound contact center representative responsible for supporting customers with parts orders.
- 0-3 months of customer service or mechanical experience and/or training
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent basic
Basic computer skills and the ability to learn new software
Answer incoming customer calls. Actively listen and ask questions to understand customer needs, and proactively make parts and sales suggestions based on the discovery of customer needs.
- Adhere to objectives established for call quality.
- Adhere to the standards set for attendance and schedule adherence.
Conform to all call handling standards including but not limited to average call length, customer hold time, idle and wrap-up time
Bring important technical information to a supervisor or lead’s attention.
Stay up to date on products, product information, and training opportunities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability and desire to learn mechanical aspects of equipment
- Excellent verbal communication skills – ability to communicate, professionally, and in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Meticulous data entry skills
- Customer Service skills
- Time management skills
- Sales and upselling skills
Ability to safeguard confidential customer information
Level of Independence: This position works under the direct supervision of the Supervisor, Technical support.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the inc, the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25unds. Specific conditions of this job are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting; close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Generac Power Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.