This position is responsible for performing body work and general repairs on class 6, 7, and 8 trucks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with customers to determine needs and advise of work
- Perform necessary repairs and adjustments using tools and other equipment
- Complete all repair orders, timecards and other documentation as needed
- Observe safety rules and regulations, shop rules, company policy, and other instructions from management
- Regular onsite attendance is required
- All other duties as assigned by your instructor
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and smell.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing as required to perform the essential functions of the position
Truck Country / Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- 80 HRS PTO within 1st year
Truck Country / Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer is one of the largest Freightliner dealership groups in the U.S. today, serving customers at locations in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Wisconsin. For nearly 60 years, Truck Country/Stoops has offered new and used medium and heavy-duty trucks, expert service, an extensive parts inventory, and convenient financing options.
Truck Country / Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer is part of McCoy group, Inc., which was founded in 1958 by Robert McCoy in Shullsburg, WI. Today the company is still family-owned and is operated in the leadership of the McCoy family.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.