This position is responsible for supplier setup and maintenance in Oracle AP system, the daily corporate deposit and document scanning in OnBase. Other duties may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Setup and maintain all supplier records to ensure that they are processed correctly and in a timely manner, in accordance with department procedures.
- Prepare and process the daily corporate deposit.
- Scan and index expense invoices and other documents into OnBase.
- Input data into spreadsheets and accounting software applications.
- Analyze data and make necessary corrections.
- Prepare data and process reports for various departments and divisions.
- Work with customers, internal and external, to resolve issues as they arise.
- Additional duties will be assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma.
- Two or more years' experience in administrative office, accounting, or bookkeeping role
- Experience with Microsoft Office software (Excel and Outlook preferred)
- Experience with accounting software (Oracle preferred)
- Understanding of the organization's purpose and mission.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Ability to excel in customer service by fulfilling the needs of internal and external customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships, exchange ideas and opinions.
- Ability to cross train with other teammates and departments.
- Ability to develop oneself, achieve results and can solve problems.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage own time and work.
- Be able to work independently and positively handle conflict.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.