This position will have responsibility to ensure that all required logistical and administrative support is provided to effectively coordinate and execute preventive and corrective maintenance activities at respective plants.
- Comply with Westlake Safety Policies and Procedures
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
- Organize purchased and fabricated inventory of SAP, supplies and tooling
- Schedule vendor's delivery and services of equipment. (Both leased and purchased)
- Organize and generate bill of materials for key processing equipment, such as sprockets, pulleys, belts, etc.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment. Including the management of spare parts warehouse and inventory.
- Work with Maintenance Superintendent to develop consignment inventories with vendors.
- Safely operate sit down forklift/airlift as needed.
- Provide supporting information for budgeting and cost control, as requested.
- Provide field assistance to maintenance personnel for parts identification, replacement, and minor upgrades.
- Create requisitions for approval for purchase of spare parts and non-spare parts within SAP and purchase orders from released requisitions (in adherence to Westlake policies and procedures).
- All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Mechanical
- Data Administration
- Blueprint reading (familiarity)
- Machining Processes
- PM knowledge (preferred)
- SAP (familiarity)
- Microsoft Office
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 1-2 years prior experience working in a similar role
- Maintenance Experience (Preferred)
Westlake Management Services, Inc. is proud to offer equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants to join our company and to succeed as members of our team regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.