At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures.What you will be responsible for:THE ROLEUsing discretion and judgment, with direction from the Director of Client Reporting, hire, train, and supervise the Publishing Communications team; ensure the timely and accurate completion of sales and marketing materials on a monthly/quarterly basis. Allocates resources to meet productivity goals that allow the department to meet or exceed client and department expectations. Maintain adequate review and supervisory practices to facilitate internal control; develop processes and procedures to successfully mitigate risksWHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Managing personnel on the Publishing team; prioritizes and allocates work; provides guidance and technical assistance; makes recommendations regarding employment, performance measurement, compensation, training development and other related personnel activities.
- Provides guidance in the setting of priorities, reviews procedures, and controls and assist in coordination of efforts for monthly/quarterly reporting.
- Responsible for obtaining the final compliance review of assigned materials
- Provides overall coordination of projects including orchestration with production and fulfillment personnel as well as outside resource personnel. Guides teams and sets priorities; responsible for meeting deadlines; must motivate and negotiate between sometimes conflicting needs of team members and clients.
- Responsible for collection and presentation of correct and accurate performance/characteristic data and analysis (that is provided by project partners) as it appears in assigned work both in print and on-line medium.
- Work with Compliance and Distribution to ensure accurate and timely standard and ad-hoc communications materials to MFS shareholders.
- Recommend, implement, and maintain policies and procedures to ensure timely production, translation and delivery of printed materials as well as appropriate content.
- Educate key stakeholders and direct reports about the print production process, regulatory requirements, and related technologies.
- Ensure regulatory materials are posted, printed, or translated in to all the required languages in the appropriate timeline required by our offshore and domestic regulators.
- Assists in setting standards and procedures to ensure daily and monthly review of fund related data including follow-up with operations staff, investment departments and with vendors to resolve data and technical issues
- Perform other assignments as requested.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-6+ years' experience in the investment industry
- Extensive project management experience required; experience in managing people or teams is desirable.
- Ability to function with a very high degree of independence.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and manage several large projects at the same time.
- Strong communications skills required as well as the ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the company and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with a focus on prioritization
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Team oriented and deadline driven.
At MFS, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply - you might be just the right candidate for this role or others.What we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS is a hybrid work environment (remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting.
This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless MFS approves an exemption as an accommodation due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission of an exemption request does not guarantee that an exemption will be approved or that the request can be accommodated.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, linked for your reference.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Click here to view the EEO is the Law poster and supplement.