Location: Iron Mountain, MI
Bellin Psychiatric Center is currently seeking a State of Michigan Licensed Behavioral Health Therapist who will be responsible for providing individual, group, or family therapy to our outpatient clients. Bellin Psychiatric Center's Outpatient Therapists are primarily located in a multi-disciplinary outpatient clinic/medical setting. We are currently hiring for many of our regional locations.
Bellin Health System is a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals, physicians, and clinics throughout Northeastern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. At Bellin Health, we are committed to providing the best care for our patients. And that means we need the best healthcare providers and staff. Our vision is that the people in our region will be the healthiest in the nation. If you are interested in making a difference, then you have found the right place!Shift Hours:
Full-Time 1.00 FTE (40 hours/week), Days M-FPractice Details:
* Assessment and diagnosis of patients with behavioral health disorders
* Knowledge and skills in the application of theory, practice and techniques of behavioral health and/ or substance use treatment services.
* Timely and compliant completion of required documentation including informed consent, treatment planning, and patient outcomes
* Demonstrated competency in providing therapy to diverse patients with varying degrees of symptom acuity
* Ability to act as a patient advocate
* Demonstrated ability to function within a multi-disciplinary team of professionals providing and receiving support and peer feedback
As a Bellin Health team member, you will enjoy top-notch including 401(k) with matching, Paid Time Off, competitive health insurance, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement and more.Qualifications and Requirements:Minimum Qualifications:
* Education: Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or similar field
* Certification/Licensure: Completion of the State of Michigan 4,000 hour post graduate requirement. Licensed Master Social Worker, Licensed Professional
Counselor, or Licensed Family/Marriage Therapist (LMSW, LPC or LMFT)
* Two years' experience in primary clinical discipline
* Prior clinical experience in a private practice or behavioral health/medical setting
* EPIC experience preferred
* Substance Abuse Counselor (SAC or CSAC) preferred
As a Bellin Health team member, you will enjoy top-notch including 401(k) with matching, Paid Time Off, competitive health insurance, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement and more.Why Bellin Health:
Bellin Health is where healthcare starts with human care. We're all about helping people live happy, healthy lives - starting with your own. We're the place you can bring your best self to every patient, and still bring your best self home to your family. You can be part of an exciting and dynamic organization that prioritizes work-life balance and an employee-first culture.
Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Bellin Health offers a proud, local history spanning more than 100 years. Our personalized patient care model is only the beginning of what you'll experience as we foster population health transformation and innovation to better serve our communities. As a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals and clinics throughout Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Bellin serves a market of 640,000 lives and employs more than 5,000 employees, with 400 physicians and advanced practice clinicians who serve as a reliable referral base. Known for its emphasis on preventative healthcare, Bellin is the area's leader in cardiac, orthopedics, sports medicine, digestive health, mental health and primary care medicine, with an expanding neonatal intensive care service.
At Bellin Health, our staff make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Bellin Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
If you are viewing this job posting on another website other than the Bellin Health Careers page and interested in applying for the opening, please apply at .
Advanced Practice Clinician Recruiter
744 S. Webster Ave
Green Bay, WI 54301-3400