C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at:
C3.ai is seeking an Industry Solution Leader with Engineering, Operations, and Maintenance experience in Upstream/Midstream/Downstream Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Processing. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of direct manufacturing or consulting experience delivering strategic, operational, management, and/or technical initiatives to oil and gas, manufacturing, and other clients, customers, and/or business partners. Key experiences include involvement in process optimization, energy management, and profitability, as well as initiatives to improve equipment reliability, supply chain efficiency, and operations performance.
The Industry Solution Leader role is a combination of Technical Project Management, Product Development, and Business Development. Industry Solution Leaders work at the leading edge of our business, driving cross-functional efforts to apply C3 AI solutions to complex predictive and prescriptive problems in new domains and for new customers. Industry Solution Leaders identify and quantify high-impact business opportunities, scope them to tractable AI/ML problems, then drive the delivery of solutions with compelling business value.
- Utilize domain and technical expertise to understand the business landscape, and how data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and fundamental engineering come together to solve challenging problems.
- Contribute domain expertise to inform data science efforts and lead domain-specific customer conversations.
- Drive the delivery of solutions with compelling business value.
- Maintain close relationships with important clients and facilitate client communications, validate deliverables, and drive external customer reviews.
- Facilitate project activities including scoping workshops, requirements gathering sessions and documentation, use case definition, product specification, data and solution architecture design, and validation, and compliance with industry regulations.
- Work closely with C3.ai product managers to build industry-leading applications, solutions, features, and capabilities.
- Utilize domain and technical expertise to drive configuration, customization, and extension of application functionality and end-user experience by working in partnership with the product management team to define new features and capabilities.
- Enhance C3.ai's external recognition and branding by writing thought pieces and supporting industry outreach, including presenting at relevant conferences and events.
- Provide objective advice, expert insights, and specialized skills to increase organizational knowledge, support projects, and solve customer problems.
- Drive internal process improvements and deliver best practices by applying functional and domain experience across multiple functional teams.
- Assist the sales team during opportunity assessment and capture, particularly as it relates to domain-specific requirements, regulations, deployment approach, timeline, and deliverables.
- Support the creation of a statement of work content, ensuring scope, deliverables, assumptions, risks, and resource needs are clearly defined and compliant with industry-specific rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical, Mechanical, or Petroleum.
- Minimum five years of experience in manufacturing, engineering, or management role driving improvements in profitability and reliability, or providing specialized consulting services to customers, clients, and/or business partners in Oil and Gas derivatives including Upstream, Midstream, Downstream, Petrochem, LNG.
- Experience with industry tools such as data historians, time-series visualization, process modeling software, advanced process controls, and advanced data analytics.
- Experience working with process signals, enterprise asset management systems, engineering drawings, and laboratory analysis.
- Proven organizational and coordination skills with the ability to multi-task across several initiatives.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with internal and cross-functional teams to discuss and define scope, objectives, project plans, and deliverables.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $180,000 - $220,000 USD.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.