Goldschmitt and Associates LLC (G&A) specializes in Custom Computer Programming and Systems Design, Management Consulting and Business Support Services, Asset Management and Data Analytics, and Custom Training Development and Delivery. Founded in 1998, G&A has grown from a one-man consulting firm to over 200 employees in 9 states and across 12 Federal Agencies. In addition, we've earned multiple prestigious business awards, including the 2022 SECAF Award of Excellence, which highlights organizations that represent excellence within their communities, their industry, and towards their employees, the 2022 INC500 Regionals Mid-Atlantic Region Rank #39 in growth and the 2022 INC VET100 Top Fastest Growing Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses. G&A could only have achieved this growth and success due to the outstanding support of what we like to call our "family" of talented personnel. To show our appreciation, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with competitive benefits including flexible schedules and telework whenever the customer allows.
Goldschmitt and Associates is seeking an IT Project Manager in support of a federal agency.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively and efficiently organize, manage, and direct the groups of contract employees assigned to this contract in performance of work described within this general Statement of Work and the subsequent Task Orders. This includes, but is not limited to, estimating staff hours and time phasing of individual tasks, determining target dates for task completion, monitoring actual work effort, and comparing it to the work breakdown structure (WBS), monitoring and re-allocating workloads of individual staff, and advising the COR of potential problems related to the different projects and staff.
- Communicate effectively, in writing and orally with all levels of management within the federal agency and the States and with both development technicians and program and research staff.
- Provide monthly reports to the Federal Project Manager and the COR on the status of all tasks under the contract, monitor activity under this contract to ensure that all activities are being properly executed in a timely manner, and respond to requests from the Federal Project Manager and/or COR, both administrative and technical.
- Work closely, in a team environment with the Task Team Leaders and designated Federal staff.
- Maintain a system of verification between invoices and hours worked per employee per task on a daily basis. This system must be agreeable and accessible to both the COR and the Contractor.
- Ensure that all contractor staff are following federally approved development standards, and where no standards exist, ensure that they are developed and implemented.
- Implement a procedure for the maintenance of an inventory of all Government purchased manuals, documentation, and training materials available to and used by contract staff.
- Implement "check out" procedures for contract staff that are leaving the contract, including collecting badges, keys, reference or training materials, etc. The PM is also responsible for ensuring that user accounts are removed from the computer systems, and that appropriate passwords are changed to ensure that ex-employees no longer have access to the computer systems.
- Ensure that all contractor staff adheres to policies concerning computer security.
- Possess 10 or more years of experience with Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles
- Possess a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Possess the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
Goldschmitt and Associates is an equal-opportunity employer. Goldschmitt and Associates does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. It is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of the position. This job description and the duties of this position are subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by the Company.