Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization!
GHD has a phenomenal opportunity for a Remediation Engineer to support our Emerging Contaminants Practice! Our teams specialize in environmental, waste management and water and are supported by our full service engineering design centers. Your will be leading teams and projects in the environment space, specifically related to investigation and remediation. This position can be based in most GHD office locations. GHD supports a hybrid work model.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical support in project delivery, e.g. engineering design and permitting support in the remediation space as applicable to environmental reports.
- Be able to lead or assist in running small and intermediate projects through preparation of scope, schedules and budgets, and staff direction on project tasks
- Work within project teams, providing advice to GHD teams
- Opportunity to work on local, national, and global projects, which may at times entail supporting multiple GHD office locations.
- Supporting strategic pursuits, including growth in both the Private and Public Sectors, as well as the Federal Sector, as well as support growing and maintaining client relationships
- Externally participate in GHD's emerging contaminants field, focusing on support and preparation of peer-reviewed publications (journal articles, presentations, etc.) and attendance at relevant conferences
What you will bring to the team:
- Experience in the delivery of investigations, management plans, and environmental impact assessments
- Experience in technical specification preparation
- Knowledge of emerging contaminant legislation throughout North America
- Strong dedication to client service excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational and presentation skills
- BS Degree in Environmental Engineering, or discipline relevant to site assessment or remediation, Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years-experience, including 1-3 with PFAS or other emerging contaminants
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.