Caravel BPM Technology Solutions - where caring and community is in our company DNA, we are always striving to be our best selves and we're compelled to ask the questions that lead to innovation. As a NetSuite Consultant, you will lead and understand a client's subscription terminology, gather requirements, configure, test, and walk the client through end-to-end processes and train end users. Industry experience in the software and services verticals are preferred. Our team of consultants is a smart and friendly team who enjoy working together in a collaborative and supportive work environment.
Working with Caravel BPM means using your experiences, broadening your skills, and reaching your full potential in work and life-while also making a positive difference for your clients, colleagues, and communities. Our shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. Our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger. Because People Matter.
What you get:
Who is successful at BPM:
- Total rewards package: from flexible work arrangements to personalized benefit structures and financial compensation options that give you choice and flexibility.
- Well-being resources: interactive wellness platform and incentives, an employee assistance program and mental health resources, and Colleague Resource Groups (CRGs) that...
- Balance & flexibility: 14 Firm Holidays including 2 floating, Flex PTO,paid family leave, winter break,summer hours, and remote work options, so you can balance challenging yourself with taking care of yourself.
- Professional development opportunities:A learning culture with CPA exam resources and bonuses, tuition reimbursement, a coach program, and live classes, workshops, and seminars through BPM University.
- Caring people who put others first
- Self-starters who embody the BPM entrepreneurial spirit
- Authentic individuals with a diverse point of view
- Lifelong learners with a drive to excel
- Resilient people who rise to the occasion
- Extensive experience within the NetSuite standard and advanced ARM module and Suitebilling
- Thorough understanding of NetSuite's subscriptions, billing accounts, and invoicing processes
- Experience implementing and onboarding new customers onto Suitebilling/NetSuite
- Salesforce to NetSuite billing, specifically as it connects to Suitebilling modules
- Experience in end-to-end implementations in NetSuite.
- Proficient in end-to-end implementations with SuiteBilling and ARM.
- Set Up (Billing Account, Subscription Plan, Pricebook)
- Invoice Billable Customers/Process Billing Operations
- Usage Use Cases & Recurring Billing Use Cases
- Data Migration (Billing Account, Price Plan, Subscription Plan, Price Book, Subscription, Subscription Activation Change Order, Subscription Event Revenue Recognition)
- Advance Revenue Management
$150,000-$180,000 per year - The salary range provided is intended for candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area who meet the minimum requirements of the position. Candidates who do not reside in the San Francisco Bay Area, do not meet the minimum requirements, or exceed the requirements are encouraged to apply and a recruiter will provide you with a range specific to your location and qualifications.
Wondering if you should apply?
BPM is powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. We recognize, develop, and empower talent and encourage diversity of thought. Your point of view, skillset and experience will only make us stronger, so if you're eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third-party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.