At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Electrical EIT/Coordinator, we'll count on you to:
* Conduct analyses to develop electrical design options or recommendations and assist in the preparation of cost estimates and specifications
* Perform routine electrical engineering assignments with instruction from the Project Engineer regarding the expected results
* Complete projects with clear, specified objectives and limited variables
* Work on small projects or assist more-senior engineers on larger projects
* Work with assistance from Project Engineers, other Electrical EITs or BIM Specialists as needed
* Perform other duties as needed
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering with an Electrical emphasis
* Strong computer skills using Revit MEP and Microsoft Office
* Desire to pursue growth opportunities and obtain registration
* An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
* Experience and/or interest in sustainable design/LEED desired but not required
* EIT certification strongly preferred. Candidates hired without their EIT will have the title of "Coordinator" and will be expected to obtain their EIT for career progression
* Experience in SKM Power Tool and EasyPower
* Experienced in Power Distribution design
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.