Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for an experienced sales manager with deep expertise in selling digital marketing products and services. In addition to being a subject matter expert, this person will be integral in training, coaching and optimizing their sales approach, and creating winning strategies that extend the life of every campaign. The candidate will also be responsible for creating solid partnerships with advertising customers, local station leadership and fulfillment teams. We're looking for someone who has experience in managing people and processes, and someone who understands the fundamentals of the businesses of our broad customer base. If you're an industry leader, we're interested in talking to you.
Specific Duties include:
- Manage team of 10+ local Digital Sales managers, each of whom has revenue goals to achieve
- Conduct client-facing presentations with local Marketing Executives and local advertising clients
- Develop strategies to increase client retention and ensure Marketing Consultant success for market penetration, average deal size, and total revenue in assigned geography
- Collaborate with delivery staff and vendors to find optimal workflows for all fulfillment duties
- Define, measure and report on the KPIs that are most meaningful for client success
- Provide the AVP of Digital Sales with monthly outlook and revenue forecast
- Collaborate with AVP Digital Sales and in-market Sinclair Broadcast leadership to set objectives and key results
- Work closely with sales management and corporate staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales and operations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven track record of developing and managing people and sales process
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining top-tier customer relationships
- Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of marketing strategies, general business cycles and consumer behavior
- Real experience and success communicating and working directly with advertising customers on identifying and achieving their business goals
- Strength in running multiple unique strategic projects concurrently
- Expertise in developing businesses using broadcast and digital marketing tools
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in traditional and/or digital media sales, particularly in the legal industry
- Experience managing a large multi-state territory
- Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales management experience is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.