Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
* Analyze, review, and interpret policies to assess coverage and liability
* Establish and maintain proper loss and expense reserves on their claims
* Determine what investigation is necessary on more complicated claims to bring a claim to an equitable conclusion for all parties involved
* Responsible for controlling the work done by the independent adjuster/appraiser
* Document, verify and review damages; evaluate and settle claims; investigate subrogation; handle total losses and process salvage returns
* Daily contact with adjusters and/or insureds and/or claimants and/or attorney and/or vendors and/or agents
* A four-year degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
* 5 years' experience handling claims, including advanced skills in coverage, investigation, litigation, negotiation, damage/injury evaluation, salvage, and subrogation
* Knowledge of and adherence to the state laws and regulations governing the handling of general liability claims
* Basic understanding of claims, mathematics, construction, auto physical damage, medical terms, and legal issues
* State adjuster's license where domiciled preferred
* Non-resident adjuster's license in the states where we do business is preferred
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site (free step by step ). Please contact for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.