Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We're all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
The primary role of the Asset Marketing Manager is to successfully manage multiple, omni-channel projects alongside account teams and build upon strong Client relationships. The person in this role will be in continual communication with account teams and clients through email, phone, and in-person conversations to understand all details of their accounts and projects. He/she should have the ability to thoroughly communicate the details of a project to the various service departments of the Client and/or Quad.
- Responsible for day-to-day tactical management of direct marketing campaigns across various channels such as email, paid digital media, paid and organic social media, SEO, website development, print ads, direct mail, circulars, and in-store signage.
- Collect project specifications from the Client/Quad team members and available resources to accurately draft briefs and communicate those needs/specifications to internal and/or external service departments for the development/production of photography and video, creative assets, content strategy and creation, copywriting, and proofing.
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists, coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and communicate regularly with all Service Departments to ensure the delivery of timely, high-quality services.
- Work with all support departments to execute the duties and requests of the Client Services team on behalf of the account team and clients' objectives.
- Traffic projects between all necessary account, client, and/or Quad service departments to seek proper approvals and see through to execution.
- Help proof creative material to ensure specifications match those approved. Cross-check for any errors. Attention to detail is critical to ensure all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients and/or deployed.
- Possess in-depth understanding of the Client's business and objectives.
- Think strategically about business objectives and needs.
- Bring ideas/solutions to the client and team to accomplish client needs.
- Assume responsibility for basic administrative duties for each project.
- Review all estimates received from internal departments for accuracy.
- Be a self-motivated, problem solver. Research first, provide details discovered to date, and then ask for direction to complete.
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis. A bachelor's degree in advertising, communication, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of agency and/or brand experience in marketing/advertising campaign/project/account coordination including digital channel management preferred.
- Understanding of advertising and marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, traditional and digital media; omni/multi-channel advertising mindset.
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management, best practices, and proven ability to communicate and implement.
- Strong background with project management concepts, methodologies, and tools.
- Ability to relate to and develop relationships with Client's low-and-mid level management.
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve the Client's marketing goals.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace