Company Generac Power Systems
Name Director Global Talent Management
Req # 61204
Location Waukesha CORP
Employment Type Full Time
Our Director Global Talent Management partners with business and HR peers to set the strategic direction for all aspects of talent management. This role will build and implement global frameworks, processes and strategies to assess, measure and develop our talent. The scope includes global programs for talent development, succession management, performance management, engagement, assessment tools, competencies and coaching. The Director will optimize people process, systems and culture to accelerate business performance in a manner reflective of our culture, mission and values.
- Provide thought leadership and best practice research to identify and design the long term talent management strategy.
- Manage the development and implementation of global/standardized talent programs, training and policies ensuring alignment with business priorities and needs.
- Play key role in One Team; One Vision through development of processes and programs that align to culture and values and connects leaders to their role to the employee value proposition and engagement.
- Serve as a consultant, strategic resource and trusted advisor with the business and HR partners to identify & manage effective systems to accurately assess talent and readiness of high potential talent
- Build and maintain programs to identify and develop high potential talent through training and in partnership with global HR Business Partners.
- Collaborate with HRBPs to integrate the Leadership Expectations behavioral competencies into the full employee life-cycle including attraction, selection, performance management, development and retention.
- Collaborate with the Director Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to ensure our culture, programs and processes form and support an increasingly diverse and inclusive culture.
- Collaborate with the Director of Talent Acquisition to ensure we deliver on a seamless employee experience.
- Collaborate with Director of Learning & Development to develop & deliver leadership training and development learning journeys to build internal talent pipelines.
- Build programs to enhance engagement around career development and career opportunities of workforce
- Guide strategy and design for our enterprise successor/leadership planning process to ensure adequate supply of qualified and diverse candidates for future roles.
- Design and implement global programs to support organizational requirements, increase organizational capacity and accelerate business progress on strategic initiatives across regional or global teams.
- Create programs to support evolving organizational requirement to enhance effectiveness of leaders, teams and individuals, increase organization capability and accelerate business progress on strategic initiatives.
- Ensure the success of all talent management programs and that they support the organization's goals attainment of business goals and advance a high-performance culture, values and mission and diversity and inclusion
- Design the work of the global talent management function.
- Selects, coaches and develops the team, setting objectives that align with company strategy to inspire and motivate the team.
- Designs and directs processes by which team and individual performance are recognized, feedback is consistently delivered and performance is systematically improved.