Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
The Ponds Helper will assist the Ponds Operator with daily activities to accomplish Ponds Department goals.
The Ponds Helper will work safely by reporting incidents immediately to the Ponds Operator, repairing unsafe conditions, and following safe work habits.
1. Support Ponds Operator in the collection of samples.
2. Support Ponds Operator in the daily operation of transfer pumps.
3. Support Ponds Operator in the daily checking of wells.
4. Support Ponds Operator in the daily checking of portable pumps.
5. Support Ponds Operator in the seasonal daily operation of the dredge.
6. Support Ponds Operator in the seasonal daily operation of liming.
7. Support Ponds Operator in the collection of monthly information.
8. Fill in for the Ponds Operator as needed.
9. Work safely and efficiently at recycling Lithium Metal using the Lithium Metal Reactor.
10. Communicate daily activities and information to the Ponds Operator.
11. Communicate information weekly about shift activities.
12. Assist supervisor with other duties that he/she needs to accomplish department goals.
13. Assist other departments as needed to accomplish company goals.
14. Work safely, efficiently, cleanly, and self consciously to keep department safety goals.
Employee must demonstrate the ability to follow written procedures and maintain accurate records.
Employee must demonstrate the basic understanding of computer operation.
Employee must meet physical demands requirements as explained on the Physical Demands checklist
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.