Provide support during the development of design and technical systems for projects from schematics through construction administration.
Ideal candidates should have solid design skills with ability to model design ideas in Revit or Rhino, and create representative diagrams/visualizations using Enscape or Vray, and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience using Grasshopper or Dynamo is a plus.
- Perform design duties as directed by the project team leader.
- Assist through all phases of the project with an emphasis on Design, from concept through CD.
- Prepare and participate in client presentations.
- Support the discipline team leader in the documentation process.
- Support the development of building system concepts for projects.
- Support material and product research for projects.
- Attend project meetings when requested.
- Perform other project-related tasks as assigned by the discipline team leader.
- Perform other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum five years' post graduate experience in the A/E industry preferred.
- Proficient in 3D modeling and 3D rendering for presentations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have experience in Revit, Rhino, Enscape, Vray, Adobe Creative Suite, and Grasshopper.
- Experience with Dynamo, 3D Studio Max and Unreal is a plus.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.