Join a fleet of drivers recognized for excellence in safety, customer service and outstanding performance. Air Products is a Fortune 500 leading manufacturer of industrial gases and has full time Class A Truck Driver positions available at our Santa Fe Springs, CA facility.
Our drivers are the face of Air Products, and we are looking for people to join our team!
Check it out!
- We are currently offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus that will pay out after 6 months of employment
- $95,000 average annual income
- Home daily with a set schedule
- Quarterly safety/performance bonuses, up to 6%.
- to see our video of "A Day In The Life Of An Air Products Driver".
Our dedicated team of independent Truck Drivers are required to safely deliver liquid nitrogen, oxygen and argon to customers within a 250-mile radius of the terminal. With your safety being our number one goal, many of our drivers have achieved 1 Million safe miles and have been recognized for their achievements. Compensation includes: quarterly safety incentives and an excellent benefit package, and the opportunity to drive new equipment.Benefits:
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- On site mechanics/shop
- No back breaking loading/unloading of freight
- Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-provided PPE (including new boots each year)
- Proven history of employment stability
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- Minimum 3 years, current tractor-trailer experience
- 0 at-fault accidents and no more than 1 citation within the last 3 years
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- High school diploma or GED
To learn more, visit .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Air Products is also committed to Employment Equity (Canada).
Individuals who may have an accommodation need related to applying for positions with Air Products in the U.S. and Canada, should contact Air Products at 1-800-966-2724, Option #1.